Ghouls and Gals Tournaments
How to QualifyYou can compete in one three minute round tournament for FREE. No tier-points or registration required! Just join us in the Tournament Area near the Promotions Counter.
DetailsThe top 30 scores for each tournament will win up to $350 FREE Play.
Guests do not have to be present to collect prize. Prizes will be awarded at 7pm. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- All Wind Creek Reward Members are eligible to participate.
- Guests can participate only once per tournament.
- Guests can only win once per tournament round.
- Guests will participate in a (3) minute tournament round each tournament day.
- Top 30 scores at the end of each tournament will win Free Play.
- Tournament Prize Pool 1st -$350 Free Play, 2nd – $250 Free Play, 3rd – $150 Free Play
- 4th – 10th $100 Free Play, 11th – 25th $75 Free Play, 26th-30th -- $50 Free Play
- Free Play prizes for top tournament scores will be awarded once the tournament has ended at 7pm.
- Tournament Free Play prizes will be auto-loaded to the Rewards Account
- Guests do not have to remain present for Tournament Scores.
- • Promotion will be conducted at the Tournament Bank area near the Promotions Counter
- A Security Officer will be present to verify all Tournament participants.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Atmore representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.