Ready to become a part of a winning team? Here’s what to expect.
- View our career openings and find the best fit for your skill set.
- Apply for that position on our website.
- Recruiters review applications for qualified candidates.
- If you meet the right qualifications, recruiters will reach out and set up any required testing and interviews.
- Our interviews, as of now, can be done either in person or via phone.
- After interviewing, if you’re selected for an offer, the recruiter will contact you and make an official offer.
- Once accepted, you’ll be scheduled for pre-employment. Pre-employment consists of completing new hire paperwork, completing a gaming license application and having a wardrobe fitting.
- All employees must have the ability to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- After successful completion of pre-employment, you’ll be scheduled for orientation.
- Orientation is the official start of employment, where we’ll address company policies and expectations. Employees are paid while in orientation (their normal rate of pay). It lasts for three days, and always on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Typically, orientation is held from 8am to 5pm; however, it may vary due to COVID-19.
- After completing orientation, you’ll start work at your new position.