Keep the Party Going!
How to Qualify
Rewards Members with January birthdays are invited to PROMOTION CENTRAL for a chance to win a share of $25,000 CASH! Activate your FREE entry by signing into your Rewards account at the casino from 3pm - 7pm.
Starting at 4pm you can win a share of $25,000 CASH. Plus, earn 25 tier-points prior to 7pm and receive a Wind Creek Montgomery birthday T-shirt! Pick up at PLAYER SERVICES, while supplies last, limit one per Guest.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guests will be invited based on the following criteria:
- Birthday in the month prior to the promotional drawing.
- Tickets can be in one of the following forms: Kiosk.
- Each Guest will receive one (1) FREE entry ticket on assigned promotional day from 7am to 6pm.
- Tickets will be drawn from a drawing drum/barrel located at the promotional area. Said drawing drum/barrel will be secured under lock and key and will remain under surveillance throughout the duration of the promotion.
- 25 winners will be drawn from the drawing drum/barrel each hour beginning at 4pm until 7pm.
- At the time of the regular and/or Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he/she will present his/her Rewards Card and valid ID to claim his/her prize. If a winner does not have their ID and/or Rewards Card- CMP will be checked for a valid ID and verified by the Security Officer or Manager on duty.
- A Security Officer or Manager on Duty will be present and will verify all winners.
- If a guest is not present within two (2) minutes of his name being called, another name will be pulled from CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD) or CMPP Pick Random Player every two (2) minutes until enough guests are present for the round to begin. If a guest is en-route to the stage and can’t make it in two (2) minutes time limit – they can notify a Team Member to radio the stage. It will be announced that the Guests are en-route. If a Guest has notified Security they are en-route said guest will have five (5) minutes to arrive at the stage from the time of notification.
- Once all 25 (each round) Guests are present, guests will play a game or choose an item or an envelope from a field of 1-100 items or envelopes in the order in which they were called.
- Each item or envelope will contain a prize description.
- Items or envelopes will be prepared in advance of the drawing.
- Guests can win once per promotional day.
- Guests must have tickets dropped in drawing drum no later than 6:45pm on assigned promotional date.
- Windcreekcasino.com component: Promo Perk Prize multiplier will be available to invited Guests who are members of windcreekcasino.com, they can redeem from WStore starting the 1st of each month to the day before the drawing. Guests will receive 3X’s the value of their prize if called in the drawing. Example: win $50 receive $150. Guests can redeem for the Prize Multiplier at the WStore for 175,000 WScore points.
- A total of up to $75,000 CASH will be given away each promotional day.
- Promotion dates:
- February 6, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- March 6, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- April 3, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- May 15, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- June 19, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- July 10, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- August 7, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- September 11, 2021 starting at 7am – 6pm.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards Program.
- Guest must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age and not on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any Marketing, Security, Information Technology and Player Services Department currently employed where the promotion is set to occur. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s living in the same household or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address or persons of significant affiliation of any participating vendor of the said promotion. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein: Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gamily property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Wetumpka representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, PCI Gaming Authority reserves the right to void any entry and/or change, cancel or modify this event at any time.