How to Qualify
Earn 100 tier-points from 4pm - 7pm while signed into your Rewards account at the casino and get $10 FREE Play! Earn 250 more tier-points and get an additional $15 FREE Play; earn 500 more tier-points and receive an extra $20 FREE Play; earn 750 more tier-points and receive an extra $25 FREE Play; earn 1,000 more tier-points and receive an extra $30 FREE Play.
FREE Play will be automatically added to your Rewards account as tier-points are earned.
Add A Friend
With an Add A Friend Perk, if you win a prize in a specified promotion, you can choose a friend to win a special prize. Details
See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Guest will receive FREE Play after earning tier-points Saturdays, September 19, 26, October 3, 24, 2020 from 4pm – 7pm.
- Qualify Guests who earn the tier-points below will receive FREE Play up to $100 on September 19th and 26th and October 3rd and 24th.
- FREE Play will automatically download to their cards once they hit each tier – point threshold.
- 100 Tier-points - $10 FREE Play, 250 Tier-points = $15 FREE Play, 500 Tier-points = $20 FREE Play, 750 Tier-points = $25 FREE Play and 1,000 Tier-points = $30 FREE Play.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy or banned.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation, or members of the Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity and/or promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.