Lucky Bill’s Tournament Of Champions
How to Qualify
All WindCreekCasino.com Members are eligible to participate on both Tournament days. Simply earn 5 tier-points every 30 minutes from 12pm - 2pm while signed into your Rewards account at the casino.
Once you qualify, the Tournament screen will appear on your game. Play up to 4X (once every 30 minutes). The top five combined scores will be awarded FREE Play prizes, which will be automatically added to your Rewards account each Tournament day.Not a Member of WindCreekCasino.com? Sign up TODAY. It's FREE!
See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- A total of up to $10,000 FREE Play will be given away each promotional day in the event that a jackpot of $10,000 or more has not been awarded in the previous 24 hours (9:01pm – 9pm)
- Ten (10) hot seat drawings will be conducted starting at 9:01pm to 9:30pm on January 1 – December 21, 2020 on the qualified promotional date.
- Guests must have Rewards Card activated or logged in a Player Interface during the promotion to be eligible.
- Ten (10) hot seats will be pulled from CMP’s Random Pick function in the event a jackpot of $10,000 or more has not been awarded in the previous 24 hours (9:01pm – 9pm).
- Winners will have five (5) minutes to report to CENTER STAGE to claim their $1,000 FREE Play prize.
- Winners must be present to win and can only win once during the promotional day.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy or banned.
- The following are not eligible to participate in any form of Promotional giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Employees of PCI Gaming, Wind Creek Hospitality, PCI Gaming subsidiaries, or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation, or members of the Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition to the above stipulations, the following are not eligible to participate in any form of electronic or ticketed drawing giveaway or win any prize herein:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity and/or promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.