Thanks A Million
How to Qualify
Receive one electronic entry for every 100 tier-points earned from Tuesday, March 1st – Saturday, March 19th while signed into your Rewards account at Wind Creek Wetumpka.
Starting at 12pm, 13 lucky Players will win a share of $25,000 in CASH and FREE Play every three hours! It's just our way of saying thanks for your loyalty to Wind Creek. We appreciate YOU!
See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
Click Here to See Complete Rules
Criteria for Participants is as follows:
- Open to all Wind Creek Rewards Guests.
- In the event we do not have a jackpot of $10,000 or greater hit in on any given day, we will award 10 lucky guests via hotseats, $1,000 in FREE Play each.
- Time frame for a jackpot of $10,000 or more to hit is 9:01 PM – 9:00 PM.
- Location for participants to claim prize: Guests will be called to the center stage where they will receive $1,000 in FREE Play.
- Guests can double their FREE Play prize by redeeming the promo perk, Prize Booster.
- Guests must redeem this perk in the W store on the Wind Creek Casino app at least 15 minutes prior to their named being called in the hotseat.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons or significant affiliation, or members of Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES DEPARTMENT employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- The following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council Member, PCI Gaming Board Member, Tribal Gaming
Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or person of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.